Welcome to the November edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites. This update covers statistics for 1st-30th November 2017.
Local platform reach
In November there were over 207,000 visits to the platform and over 171,000 visitors.
The busiest day for the platform was Tuesday 21st November, which saw over 9,400 visitors access local partner sites. The quietest was Saturday 25th November, when just over 1,800 visitors accessed local partner sites.
- Age UK Hull who moved up 26 places from 77 to 51.
- Age UK Herefordshire and Worcestershire who moved up 23 places from 57 to 34.
- Age UK Thanet who moved up 21 places from 107 to 86.
- Age UK Bradford and District who moved up 20 places from 73 to 53.
- Age UK East London who moved up 20 places from 83 to 63.
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in November.
- Age UK Essex’s Tinsel Tea rooms’ volunteering page which had 250 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Isle of Wight’s Living Well Approach page which had 150 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Norfolk’s Home care day support – Grays Fair Court page which had 109 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Cheshire’s competition page which had 82 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Norfolk’s furniture collection page which had 80 sessions from Facebook.
Sessions means users who have engaged with your website.
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in November.
- Age UK Bradford’s jobs page with 46 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Lambeth’s home page with 35 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Cheshire’s jobs page with 31 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Derby and Derbyshire’s pension age equalisation news article with 23 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Exeter’s marketing and digital vacancy page with 20 sessions from Twitter.
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)