Welcome to the January edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites. This update covers statistics for 1st-31st January 2018.
Local platform reach
In January there were over 197,000 visitors to local partner sites and they visited the sites over 236,000 times.
The busiest day for the platform was Wednesday 3rd January, which saw over 12,000 visitors access local partner sites. The quietest was Sunday 20th January, when just over 2,100 visitors accessed local partner sites.
- Age UK Richmond who moved up 19 places from 58 to 39.
- Age UK Lincoln and Kesteven who moved up 18 places from 46 to 28.
- Age UK Oldham who moved up 18 places from 48 to 30.
- Age UK Bath and North East Somerset who moved up 18 places from 67 to 49.
- Age UK Sunderland who moved up 16 places from 42 to 26
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in January.
- Age UK Rotherham’s 10K road run page which had 278 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Shropshire and Telford’s home page which had 147 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Exter’s 10k page which had 142 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK North Tyneside’s job opportunities page which had 136 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Hull’s job opportunities page which had 128 sessions from Facebook.
Sessions means users who have engaged with your website.
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in January.
- Age UK Oxfordshire’s home page with 40 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Sunderland’s home page with 32 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Rotherham’s 10k road run page with 30 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Exeter’s 10k road run page with 29 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Cornwall’s job vacancies page with 28 sessions from Twitter.
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)