Welcome to the December edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites. This update covers statistics for 1st-31st December 2017.
Local platform reach
In December there were over 141,000 visitors to local partner sites and they visited the sites over 168,000 times.
The busiest day for the platform was Tuesday 19th December, which saw over 8,600 visitors access local partner sites. The quietest was Sunday 25th December, when just over 900 visitors accessed local partner sites.
- Age UK Maidstone who moved up 29 places from 91 to 62.
- Age UK Kensington and Chelsea who moved up 25 places from 85 to 60.
- Age UK Wakefield and District who moved up 23 places from 90 to 67.
- Age UK Exeter who moved up 18 places from 35 to 17.
- Age UK York who moved up 18 places from 62 to 44.
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in December.
- Age UK West Sussex’s job vacancy’s page which had 177 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Rotherham’s 10K road run page which had 142 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Sheffield’s At Home offer page which had 130 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Northumberland’s Home Worker page which had 115 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Exeter’s 10K page which had 99 sessions from Facebook.
Sessions means users who have engaged with your website.
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in December.
- Age UK Lambeth’s No one should have no one page with 88 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Shropshire and Telford’s Christmas Day Lunch Club’s page with 27 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Bolton’s jobs page with 26 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Lambeth’s home page with 25 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Merton’s volunteering page with 23 sessions from Twitter.
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)