Welcome to the March edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites. This update covers statistics for 1st-31st March 2018.
Local platform reach
In March there were over 173,000 visitors to local partner sites and they visited the sites over 212,000 times.
The busiest day for the platform was Tuesday 20th March, which saw over 8,400 visitors access local partner sites. The quietest was Saturday 31st March, when just over 2,900 visitors accessed local partner sites.
- Age UK South Lakeland who moved up 23 places from 53 to 30.
- Age UK Bedfordshire who moved up 14 places from 74 to 60.
- Age UK Tameside who moved up 14 places from 96 to 82.
- Age UK Merton who moved up 13 places from 97 to 84.
- Age UK Plymouth who moved up 12 places from 52 to 40.
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in March.
- Age UK Swansea Bay’s job vacancies page which had 842 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Exeter’s retro run page which had 169 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Wandsworth’s video page which had 127 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Isle of Wight’s Support Worker vacancy page which had 109 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Essex’s Home Help Staff page which had 100 sessions from Facebook.
Sessions means users who have engaged with your website.
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in March.
- Age UK Exeter’s Retro Run page with 39 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Cheshire’s Work for Us page with 36 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Herefordshire and Worcestershire’s job opportunities page with 31 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Bolton’s GM active ageing job vacancy page with 27 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Gloucestershire’s Dementia Support Worker vacancy page with 25 sessions from Twitter.
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)