Welcome to the February edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites. This update covers statistics for 1st-28th February 2018.
Local platform reach
In February there were over 163,000 visitors to local partner sites and they visited the sites over 199,000 times.
The busiest day for the platform was Monday 5th February, which saw over 8,000 visitors access local partner sites. The quietest was Saturday 24th February, when just over 3,200 visitors accessed local partner sites.
- Age UK Manchester who moved up 30 places from 57 to 27.
- Age UK Leeds who moved up 25 places from 56 to 31.
- Age UK Maidstone who moved up 22 places from 69 to 47.
- Age UK Reading who moved up 21 places from 105 to 84.
- Age UK Islington who moved up 20 places from 109 to 89
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in February.
- Age UK West Sussex’s job vacancies page which had 482 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Northumberland’s home support worker vacancy page which had 272 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Cymru Gwyneddamon page which had 177 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Leicester and Rutland’s homecare worker page which had 125 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Teesside’s ghost hunt fundraising page which had 109 sessions from Facebook.
Sessions means users who have engaged with your website.
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in February.
- Age UK Sunderland’s home page with 45 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Lambeth’s Hospital to Home Vacancy page with 42 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Salford’s work for us page with 38 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Leeds’ job vacancies page with 25 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Horsham District’s home page with 23 sessions from Twitter.
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)