Welcome to the October edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites. This update covers statistics for 1st-30th October 2017.
Local platform reach
In October there were over 215,000 visits to the platform and over 175,000 visitors.
The busiest day for the platform was Monday 30th October, which saw over 9,700 visitors access local partner sites. The quietest was Saturday 14th October, when just over 1,700 visitors accessed local partner sites.
- Age UK South Gloucestershire who moved up 29 places from 124 to 95.
- Age UK Oldham who moved up 28 places from 45 to 17.
- Age UK Lindsey who moved up 27 places from 81 to 54.
- Age UK Leeds who moved up 24 places from 32 to 8.
- Age UK Bournemouth who moved up 23 places from 76 to 53.
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in October.
- Age UK Northamptonshire’s jobs page which had 223 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Swansea Bay’s jobs page which had 206 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Norfolk’s Short term/Respite Care – Grays Fair Court page which had 190 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Wigan Borough’s vacancies page which had 157 sessions from Facebook.
- Age UK Leicestershire’s jobs page which had 147 sessions from Facebook.
Sessions means users who have engaged with your website.
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in October.
- Age UK London’s campaigns, reports and policy documents page with 36 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Shropshire and Telford’s home page with 32 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Surrey’s volunteering page with 20 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK West Cumbria’s home page page with 20 sessions from Twitter.
- Age UK Camden’s jobs page with 18 sessions from Twitter.
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)