Welcome to the November 2016 edition of our monthly stats update for all our local partner sites.
This update covers statistics for 1st-30th November 2016.
Local platform reach
In November there were over 212,000 visits to the platform and over 150,000 visitors.
Busiest day: Tuesday 15th November, with 10,162 visitors to local partner sites.
Quietest day: Saturday 19th November, with just over 3,000 visitors to local partner sites.
Top twenty partners in November 2016
Leading the top twenty this month are:
- Milton Keynes
- Age UK Blackburn with Darwen who moved from 103 to 77
- Age UK Dacorum who moved up from 123 to 97
- Age UK Gateshead who moved from 128 to 103
- Age UK County Durham who moved from 108 to 88
- Age UK Southampton who moved up from 82 to 63
Top referrals from Facebook
These URLs shared on Facebook directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in October.
- Age UK Essex’s Reindeer Trail event page with 275 views from Facebook
- Age UK Cornwall Job opportunities page with 112 views from Facebook
- Age UK Lancashire’s jobs page with 97 views from Facebook
- Age UK Camden jobs page with 92 views from Facebook
- Age UK Oldham’s jobs page with 55 views from Facebook
Top Referrals from Twitter
These URLs shared on Twitter directed the most number of people towards local partner sites in October.
- Age UK Camden’s job page with 56 views from Twitter
- Age UK Waltham Forest’s homepage with 26 views from Twitter
- Age UK West Cumbria’s jobs page with 22 views from Twitter
Glossary of terms
- user: a visitor to your site
- sessions: each visit an individual makes to your site
- page views: number of pages viewed by all visitors
- referrals: a link that refers users from one site to another (for example, a link on a facebook page to your website)